• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A new map, We were footmen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok u guys i just posted a new map entitled We were footmen... a few days ago. There are a few problems however.

First: I cannot go to the map section for some reason (Nothing shows up) so i cant see the feedback from people there.
Second: I shouldnt have released We were footmen... I had just created the new version of it and had only tested it a few times. In those times i never found any problems with it but then the first time i played it after i turned it into wc3sear.ch i found there was a disconecting bug. Im going to try and fix that but it happened a few times were everyone got disconnected. It was to close together to be a server split so i assume it was a problem with my map.
Third: It was after i had turned it into wc3sear.ch that i realized how overpowered the elves were when using them. The sentrys bloodlust (even though it is way more nerfed than regular bloodlust) made the archers way to crazy.

I appologize for all these problems and was hoping that (if u downloaded and played the map) u could tell me if u encountered any of these problems and what u think of the map overall. If u did encount any of these problems then u probably didnt enjoy the map at all and will think that it sucks. I do intend to fix all these in the new version and apologize for the inconvenience. Oh and i u have any suggestions for the map feel free to post them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.