• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

my model wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I just finished reading a tutorial on how to change colours and stuff for models on photoshop but the model that i edited and saved as .blp wont work in the editor, heres the file... its pritty simple tho lol.:spell_breaker::witch_doc_sad::spell_breaker:

Aslo i just checked it in Wc3 viewer thinggy it just apperes like a piece of paper with the models pictures on it

Attachments

• Chimera finished.blp
    83.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Level 35
CombatTheVombat: You could have a point, but really thats no way to write it. And he mentions the editor which I pressume is world editor. And he mentions a tutorial so I doubt that is the only thing that is wrong.

And to be more precise it is not so good an idea to open it in model editor and change the texture, as that would create a new unit. If he simply wants to skin it he would just have to import the skin he made to world editor with the right path (which I gave) and in my ears it sounded like he tried doing so. And then to test his skin opened it with the viewer and forgot it wasnt attached to any model.

Be more polite.

Status
Not open for further replies.