• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] My Melee Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
@Wardota2 Gamer presents.....
Wardota2Gamerlogo.gif

Welcome to my Melee Map's!

In this forum we are all gonna be talking about my every melee map.We are going to be talking about Update's/Review's and in here you can even post your reviews! Ofcourse you need to post in the official Map Page.

So as I said we are gonna be talking all about my melee map's! If you have some problem's tell them to me here!
The reason why I created this forum in the Map Development is because I will also post developing melee maps and upcoming melee maps that I am currently making!

In this forum I will count how many melee map's I have created and how much developing map's as also!

Completed Map's

Forest of Loops
This Forest is one of a kind because it has many loops strange right? cut the trees off to make you wall of and make sure you dont wake up the gaurdian wolves....Approved

Rice Fields
This place is full with resources not to be messed with! A lot of races have fought there way in this place to obtain victory in the field, But no one know who will win......... Can You? Play Rich Fields to see who will earn the title "Farmer of the Rich Fields"!Approved

Temple of Alisazh
The Teple of Ali'Sazh is built 200 thousand years ago. Took 2 months to build, but shattered into peaces. 4 Islands were split and 1 shattered temple standing..........Approved

Snowy Waste
A land only full with snow and waste....Snowy Waste is a place where no one can escape only the ones who are willing to fight and win can escape. So you must fight your way out in this Forsaken Place!Approved

Love Island
An island made with full joy and love!. This island is espical some say that a couple once live in this island then they both live together until death. They say there may be no forever but there is still together..........Approved

Map's In-Development

Dalaran Hills
Dalaran Hills? more like dalaran mini version. This may look like a hill but it's called hill for a reason..It's bumpy terrain...the founders tried to build a kingdom in this place but it never finished because of it's bumpy terrain....In-Development

Sunken Isle
----Coming Soon----In-Development

Early Access

This is where I post one of my early access map's so that I can let you criticize it for me so that I can improve it more before I post it into the official Maps & Resources!

Early Access Map's

Screenshots

Date Release

----Nothing Here Yet----
Not yet sure when to fully release

----Coming Soon----

Other Infos

Forum Updates

Author's Note's

Credits

----Forum Officially Released----

-changed the official forum updates in the tabs to Change Log
-changed the Early Access map's into Tab's
-tabs in the Early Access corner are added with Screenshots and Date Release

-fixed some bugs
-added a discription in the Dalaran Hills
-some spelling are spelled correctly now
-some corrections made

-added a Download Link in the Early Access Tab
-Dalaran Hills can now be Download as a Early Access
-added a discription in the Dalaran Hills in the Map's In-Development Section

-some corrections done
-moved the Love Island to the Completed Maps
If this is not the right forum to post please do not delete this forum I have worked so hard for this....
And also I am sure that this is the right forum to post because I also post my developing Maps here....

Thank You Hiveworkshop!
All credits goes to @Wardota2 Gamer the Author of this forum and to all the Hiveworksop members!

This forum is originally created by @Wardota2 Gamer

Attachments

• menu-bot.gif
    menu-bot.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.