• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Development] My ideas for games , conversation welcome and help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
each player will earn experience in certain areas only by using the necessary procedures [example; to level up your agility you need to run more]
although the statistical values will NOT be shown to the player in any form they WILL be used for the algorithm to determine and compare the efficiency and strengths of the character along with his/her/its weaknesses [excluding preset basic weaknesses].
TES Oblivion style system without the ability to see in the levels of things.

this game allows you to do just about anything which is very detailed, each organic creature has a specific cell structure and mechanisms have specific blueprints, designs, prototypes and equations which you are able to use in game.

this creates infinite [literally] possibilities, you can gather screws off the ground for a day [in real time] and melt them down to create a bionic hand which you can wire up to your own nervous system after cutting your biological hand off, after that you have to wire in microchips and program the functions [this can be chosen to be done professionally like a realistic script or using the basic functions provided. note: realistic script will be less limiting]
or you could use the metal to cut a tentacle off an "alien" and sew it to your shoulder after amputating your right or left arm which can create a replacement limb.

the medical enhancements such as this will require a series of chemical vaccinations and cells from various things [meaning skin samples or reproductive extract, etc {because sperm and embryo are off putting words}]
Not until quantum computing is viable. This type of simulation in real time is too performance intensive for a video game.

along with this each npc has a personality type. so being a "bad" person in the eyes of one npc could make you a "god" to another npc.
this unlocks unique capabilities with each npc based on every detail of your character history and progress.
Pretty standard interaction system. Problem is that creating really good ones becomes exponentially more time consuming.

whilst to sustain oxygen and food you must explore deeper into the tunnels to find and plunder resource and communication stations, but beware, you arent the only thing trying to survive in the tunnels.
Sounds like basic minecraft style stuff...

okay now thats two of my many ideas, orbit is one that i will hand pick the team to lead its construction and release.
So where is your prototype showing off all the features you want? You honestly expect people to help you make something that most experienced programmers will say is a lost cause without one? Writing a few paragraphs of text for a forum post is insignificant compared to the amount of effort required to make even the most simple video game.

please note that if these projects make any money each teams workers will all get paid an even percentage AFTER tax and bills have been paid
This raises major legality issues seeing how not everyone lives in the same country as you. Remember there is more than 1 country in the world that demands tax from its citizens. Also without contracts between you and any workers there would be nothing to stop you taking 100% of the earnings and running away since the people you owe money to will not have substantial evidence they were entitled to it.

i probably wont read every reply if it gets drowned in conversation
I am guessing this will not happen. Seeing how there are only a hand full of people here capable of taking on any project of that scale and most of them probably agree with some of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.