• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My First Terrain Ever! :O

Do you like my Terrain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Uhh, Try looking at my signature.

I haven't been doing many terrains lately, and the ones I have been doing are for projects that are either not good enough so show, or the project hasn't been officially announced.

Besides, even if someone isn't a skilled terrainer they can still give advice. I suck at drawing, but I can still critique other peoples. Do you think all movie critiques are good directors?

Level 8
Gilles,not to insult or anything,but why dont you show us something by you?
NearbyHermit, not to insult you or anything, but why don't you shut up and listen to what he's trying to say.

Your terrain is not good. It's not good at all. It's noob-terrain model 1A. It's fuck-ugly.

You know why? You've done everything wrong, there's actually nothing good about your pic' whatsoever. Does this look good to you? Seriously. Have a look at some of HernanG's, Madsen's or hell, for this instance even Gilles' terrains, have a look, compare them then ask yourself whether your terrain looks good to you or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.