• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My First Skin - The Joker (Forest Troll Trapper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So here's my first skin.

Joker.jpg View attachment ForestTrollTrapper.blp
Do you think I can upload any of these? Or will they just be rejected in no time?

Last edited:
Level 15
after a bit more work perhaps - magenta cloth needs some love/shading imho. and maybe some color variation

Level 9
Already seen a villager than almost looked exactly like that one. Its almost that I whould think u copied and sad it was ur own. But I think u did that one actualy because it is not very hard to make and u already had the joker thing and somebody (sorry I dont have time to look it up) sad you should try to do it on the villager model.

*takes a breath*

Level 10
Already seen a villager than almost looked exactly like that one. Its almost that I whould think u copied and sad it was ur own. But I think u did that one actualy because it is not very hard to make and u already had the joker thing and somebody (sorry I dont have time to look it up) sad you should try to do it on the villager model.

*takes a breath*

Huh? I search at the site, and the only thing that was like the joker was an arthas model and a abonimation.

Status
Not open for further replies.