• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My First Skin. Please Download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yea I know. But, I'm sort of new to Photoshop 7 because my uncle gave it to me and I haven't used it until today. So, I really don't know much about the tools or anything.
But, thanks for the advice and I'll try to figure out all the tools.

Level 13
Not bad for a first, but as Sopho said, it needs a bit more detail, also the screenshot could be enhanced a bit so that you can see the unit (this really isn't that important, it's just that I find screenshots that go close up on a unit make it much easier to see if I need that skin for a map or not).

Level 21
Use image programs to customize one good screenshot. For example you want 4 sections on what the Footman looks like. You could take a screenshot in the game of the front bit of the footman, then at the back of the footman bit, then on the left bit, then on the right bit. Crop the footman with the direction he is facing in and copy and paste them into one blank image. Its possible to do this easily with photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.