• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My first skin ever

U like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im only 13 and i made this. It might look poor but it looks kick ass in map.

PriestessOfTheMoon1.jpg
[/img]

Level 2
whoa so am I, its wierd most forums Im on usually have alot of older people... maybe Im all gwon up mommy! :D But back to yer skin, its sorta dull and unshaded, I think you need to set more outlines and depth in the colors, but its a good start. :)

Level 1
Hey how do you take a snapshot of it inside the game cause it looks really cool inside than out. I say that because the people in my map say its awsome :)

Level 2
Sometimes, 'poor quality' skins look absolutely great in game. I'm not doubting that your skin lloks great in game, but definately add more shading and lighting; that is the main problem.

Three words of advice:
-dodge
-burn
-smudge

well i cant seem to get what the purpose of this skin is but all i see are some spots gone over with black then orange over it. first of all you want to establish a theme to make a good looking skin, otherwise you are just doing a random texture. as for the skin, use a white brush at lkighten at 8 or 10 opcaity and 12 hardness and make multiple lines cruving with the tigers body to create a fur effect. you may want to use different seetings to creat not such an even look. also you may want to skin the whole thing, everyone likes a fully skinned unit. a decent skin takes hours to do, dont rush, quality should be above the level of quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.