• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Country sux...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
OMG... what happen with my country??

Since 2001, online games is come to my country...Indonesia...
It's weird, 80% male teenager and 40% female teenager on my country have a 16hour a day to play a game?? since Online Games comes till now, there is A VERY VERY VERY LOT of FREAKING GAME MANIAC, boys or gals it's same... there is too much of a online game cafe since there, even there is a lot 70y.o++ man playing some online game??:infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up:

My country now being a online game addict:witch_doc_sad:

Level 4
I agre with him I mean I am a freking maniac that plays WoW all the time and am like pluged in to a comuter but i still go out and live a normal life.

Level 8
Well you know everybody needs somone to blame for everything in the world. OMG the africans are killing each other BLAME THE AMERICANS! OMG oil prices are going up BLAME THE AMERICANS! OMG the baby in the local village fell into the well BLAME THE AMERICANS!

But just for a little fact to you people that learn english in your schools...You don't learn that english to speak to britain now..lol

Level 5
Actually the effect of online games in my country can make a chaos

-a boy killed in my country b'coz killing someone on PvP
-a boy suicide b'coz his item in online game was robbed
-a boy rape a girl, b'coz in PvP the girl was kill him:infl_thumbs_up:
-and many others:witch_doc_sad:

Level 5
Well you know everybody needs somone to blame for everything in the world. OMG the africans are killing each other BLAME THE AMERICANS! OMG oil prices are going up BLAME THE AMERICANS! OMG the baby in the local village fell into the well BLAME THE AMERICANS!

But just for a little fact to you people that learn english in your schools...You don't learn that english to speak to britain now..lol

I'm not blame AMERICANS, I blame the Indonesia Foreign Affair that let all of online game come to indonesia,.. i mean too much games,.. if they just let 3-7 games it's normal... in indonesia it's more than 25

Level 4
I'm not blame AMERICANS, I blame the Indonesia Foreign Affair that let all of online game come to indonesia,.. i mean too much games,.. if they just let 3-7 games it's normal... in indonesia it's more than 25

You are nuts, 3-7 In my country there is every game 2 weeks after the release. Not legal ofcourse but cracked ones, I know a people who are in businis of selling forgeries and they sometimes get the games even before they are released. And about games that must be official they come to my country about 3 weeks from release. I mean the man im talking about is selling about (3-7 lol) like 300 -700 games. And as soon as the new one arrives to the face of the earth he has it after 2 weeks.

U are realy nuts if you think 35 is too much, I mean realy here I have 20 games on my computer and not to talk people who spend about 20 hours a day playing.

About the movies he always has them before they appear in the cinema.

Level 5
umm i mean online games, u know, if not online games... it's reach over a thousand of games... u just like me have a bunch of game on computer... but u don't get the point... we'r talk bout a whole country... it's going insane...:angry:

OMG... even a nine years child died just b'coz a tv show?? it's unpredicted... they think who play just a teen, now even a 4y.o already playing some bad morale games... shit!!!:witch_doc_sad:

u know about not-free online games?? in my country it's hacked and be a private server, 4 example: u know RAGNAROK?? its a 6 different RAGNAROK on indonesia with each private server...got it:infl_thumbs_up:

so 35online games could be 100 or more if u plus it with the private server games... plus each online game cafe had more than 50/60 LAN games

It's not bad to some people, but its can make some teenagers getting insane

Level 4
umm i mean online games, u know, if not online games... it's reach over a thousand of games... u just like me have a bunch of game on computer... but u don't get the point... we'r talk bout a whole country... it's going insane...:angry:

OMG... even a nine years child died just b'coz a tv show?? it's unpredicted... they think who play just a teen, now even a 4y.o already playing some bad morale games... shit!!!:witch_doc_sad:

u know about not-free online games?? in my country it's hacked and be a private server, 4 example: u know RAGNAROK?? its a 6 different RAGNAROK on indonesia with each private server...got it:infl_thumbs_up:

so 35online games could be 100 or more if u plus it with the private server games... plus each online game cafe had more than 50/60 LAN games

It's not bad to some people, but its can make some teenagers getting insane

Well here there are like 20-50 or more online games and the people still act normaly, ok maybe they are a little pissed after palying but nothing Im not used to. And yes here too they have private servers so it isnt much different than there except for here there is no voilence coz of games only when the players winish playing they sometimes argue and sometimes but this is rare fight.

Level 5
Well here there are like 20-50 or more online games and the people still act normaly, ok maybe they are a little pissed after palying but nothing Im not used to. And yes here too they have private servers so it isnt much different than there except for here there is no voilence coz of games only when the players winish playing they sometimes argue and sometimes but this is rare fight.

there still had a good morale... it's hard to see the truth...

Level 5
i want to ask to u all, r ur how long do u online?? i mean in front of the computer...

I sleep 5hour/day and have 15hr online in front of computer, and 4hr to do others...(this ends until this holiday ends/free from the study, i mean already have work)

Level 4
i want to ask to u all, r ur how long do u online?? i mean in front of the computer...

I sleep 5hour/day and have 15hr online in front of computer, and 4hr to do others...(this ends until this holiday ends/free from the study, i mean already have work)

well I spend all of the time, when in front of the computer online it is about
6-7 hours but that is becouse i have a younger brother otherwise I would spend like 12 hours a day. And this is only while the holydays last coz when i go to school my father doesnt let me play computer on week days, only Saturday and Sunday.

When it is a school week i am about 18 hours/week on the computer and when it isn't im about 52 hours/week on the computer. I do think it is too much and i am trying to spend all the time outside with firends.

Status
Not open for further replies.