• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] My Bounty Trigger Isn't Working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have this, but when I any unit dies (including enemies) I see +25, but I don't get the gold. Also, I can see other people's +25 when they kill an enemy.

• Kill Bounty
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
          • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
          • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
          • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)
    • Actions
      • Player - Add (Point-value of (Dying unit)) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads +25 above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Change the color of (Last created floating text) to (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Hide (Last created floating text) for (All enemies of (Picked player))
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.50 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
Is there anything wrong with it?

Level 4
IMO..just change this..
  • Player - Add (Point-value of (Dying unit)) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
to this..
  • Player - Add 25 to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold

Level 3
IMO..just change this..
to this..
  • Player - Add 25 to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold

That worked! Thanks. Now I just need to figure out why I can still see +25 when I'M killed.

Level 3
Is the "POint value of Dying unit" equal to 25?
Eh, sorry I'm not familiar with JASS but I know that the point value of the unit is 25. Even then, my problem's solved. I still need to know why I can see other people's +25 when they kill someone.

Level 4
That worked! Thanks. Now I just need to figure out why I can still see +25 when I'M killed.

Try changing this..
  • Floating Text - Hide (Last created floating text) for (All enemies of (Picked player))
to this..
  • Floating Text - Hide (Last created floating text) for (All enemies of (Owner of unit (Killing Unit)))
Eh, sorry I'm not familiar with JASS but I know that the point value of the unit is 25. Even then, my problem's solved. I still need to know why I can see other people's +25 when they kill someone.

Actually its not jass.. If I'm not mistaken its a line in the Object Editor for every unit..
And you shouldn't double post, just edit your existing one.

Level 3
Try changing this..
to this..
  • Floating Text - Hide (Last created floating text) for (All enemies of (Owner of unit (Killing Unit)))

Actually its not jass.. If I'm not mistaken its a line in the Object Editor for every unit..
And you shouldn't double post, just edit your existing one.

Duh! I couldn't find that for some reason. Now I did. Thanks a whole lot! (BTW, I upped you're reputation... =P)

Status
Not open for further replies.