• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Battlecruiser Fires Laz0rs out of the Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically I've been working on a spell for awhile, but when I originally duplicated it and tested it, the ability had no visual effects to it. My unit would freeze then a couple seconds later you'd notice the target lost a lot of health.

Anyways, I went through the long and complicated process of adding some art to it. Hooray, my Battlecruiser now shoots lasers, but they launch from the ground beneath the Battlecruiser.. Does anyone know how I can make them come from the guns along the sides of the ship?

Level 2
its the attachment query+ field of the attack/action actor. check out the 'attachments' under data or better yet, check out the original yamato and see what the field is sposedto e to link it to the front of the batttle cruiser, or the ground attack to make it goto the 4 different lasers and put that same value in the one for your custom attack. its a bit fickle but that is the field you need to make notice of for this i believe.

I've tried that, and I just tried it again. Still the same results.

Earlier I tried duplicating the "Battlecruiser Ground Attack" and I got the result explained above, then I tried making my own Action Actor from scratch and adding in the same options used in Launch Attachment Query, however this time I got the same results but no sound was being played.

Nvm. Got it. :)

Thanks. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.