• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Music Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a short music clip, does anyone know how I could just loop it over an over.

The idea is that it will sound like seemless music, 'cause I've cut it so it would sound like one stream if looped. Then when a certain event happens, I can change the loop for a short period to another loop and then back again.

Any sort of trigger that loops after it is finished?

Level 3
Hey, that might be it, but I don't see the looping option. Where again is it?

Level 3
Hey, thanks a lot, I found it in the Variable Options.

[ + Rep ]

If it is looping, can I pause it and play another loop real fast that "seemlessly" ties in, and then revert back when a certain event happens. They're music loop files of the same track but with different parts. Get what I'm saying?

Level 3
There is a play sound from offset oppion in the triggers that allows you to start a sound part way through. You might be able to use this to pick up the sound where you left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.