• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music in SOU: The Dark Phoenix

Level 2
I know that the map mentioned in the title is quite old, but I really need to find the custom music that is used. So, to specify, I need the themes that often enough play when one enters the town of Kuldren. That's it, so if anyone has the themes used, I'd really appreciate it if someone could facilitate the names so I can then search for them.

Thank you in advance to all who read.

Level 2
I've never found where the Kuldren theme came from (I am also a huge fan), but one of the wilderness themes is this:

I've actually spoken to Gravano before on Discord but I never did ask him where he got all the music... (Beyond the obvious ones like the Fight Club theme for bosses).
Ayo, thanks! I've also been looking endlessly for that theme there! I'll keep my eyes open for the Kuldren theme myself, but if I may ask, should you come across it, could you reply here again with the link and/or name of the song? I would really appreciate it! Thanks again for the help!