• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music Challenge - AditTechno vs deepstrasz - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
user160036_pic59500_1342547064-png.244360

• MUSIC CHALLENGE

JUDGING

Provided by @Its Ryan Boi

@deepstrasz

ThemeHow well does it demonstrate the feeling of the theme11/15
Creativity/OriginalityHow original is the piece? How creative are you with the theme/instruments/etc. 6/10
ProductionBasically, how well does it flow? Are accents used to good effect? Do overall levels make sense? etc.6.5/10
CompositionHow well is it composed? Do the key changes make sense?11.5/15
35/50

Overall (35)
It's pretty much just a rock song at the end of the day. Though it's fairly well composed and the flow of the song makes sense. I still think the lack of originality gives deepstrasz the loss. It's a good track, it just needs more originality, then it could have had a fairly good chance of winning.

@AditTechno

ThemeHow well does it demonstrate the feeling of the theme10.5/15
Creativity/OriginalityHow original is the piece? How creative are you with the theme/instruments/etc. 7.5/10
ProductionBasically, how well does it flow? Are accents used to good effect? Do overall levels make sense? etc.6.5/10
CompositionHow well is it composed? Do the key changes make sense?11/15
35.5/50

Overall (35.5)
I think both tracks are made pretty well, however, I think it'll be fair to give AditTechno the winner of this challenge. The track was just very unique in my opinion. And that in it self is what gave it the edge over, deepstrasz. The only area that really needed fixing was EQ. Though with that said, I say good job to, AditTechno.

• WINNER

251041.jpg

AditTechno

Challenge thread: Music Challenge - Instrumental Concept (AditTechno vs deepstrasz)
deepstrasz' entry: link
AditTechno's entry: link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.