• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murlocs and Naga Race Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6

Murlocs and Naga Race Test

Been a bit hasen't it? Well i have decided to try to work on the map again just because why not yuno? So i will try to UPDATE it this time. Hopefully this will go well...

(WARNING: This Map was made on Patch 1.32.10 witch i do not know if it will work in other patches of the game.)

CREDITS

Kaer for the Map, Direfury for the Murloc Models (some witch i have edited to have hero glow), Ujimasa Hojo for the Naga Structure Models and some Hero and Unit Models, Tarrasque for the Hero Royal Guard Model, and UgoUgo for the Murloc Huntsman Icon. (Sorry if i missed any)

CHANGELOG

Version 1.0
Test Map was Created!

Version 1.1
Tiderunners and Spear Throwers have their HP Reduced by 25.
Ensnare Is replaced by Consume for the Great Lord.
Heal Ability now heals by 15 more and also costs 5-7-10 now for the Tide Mender.
Drain of Life Is replaced by Siphon Mana for the Tide Mender.
Tidal Defenders and Tidal Guardians have been Nerfed a bit.

Version 1.2
Tidemenders Ability Big Bad Swarm has been Replaced by Rain of the Ocean.
AI now no longer builds infinitely, only at difficulties of easy (1), normal (2) and hard (3).
The First Hero you pick, now costs food! But the Second and Third Heroes cost Resources.

Version 1.3
First Hero should now recieve a Scroll of Town Portal.
Hut Issue Fixed where it would be built on top of buildings.
Hotkeys for Structures Fixed.
Tidal Guardian was apprentally not Nerfed and had the same stats, that issue is now fixed.

Version 1.4
Some Tooltips Fixed.
Added Victory/Defeat Conditions
Removed Spectator Town Hall and Workers at the Beginning of the Game.

Version 1.5
Fixed Revealing
Fixed more tooltips
Fixed Victory/Defeat Screen

NOTES

Note 1: I made the AI through JASS, I'm sure theres more to add to it then just some simple stuff (to me atleast) but i hope i can improve upon it!

Note 2: Theres some Randomization for the AI, where each AI may be the same, or just different! For example, lets say you play it, and the Murlocs chose the "Tidemender", while the Naga chose the "Warlord". Thats pretty much how it works

Note 3: I originally made this for the Murlocs and made the player and AI fight eachother as well... Murlocs of course! But i changed it up to be Murlocs VS Naga and Made it so that the Players can watch it. (And yes, you can watch it with another friend!)

Note 4: Wanna join our Discord? Heres the Invite! Link: Join the Dakar's Works of Maps Discord Server! (I know this ain't a Note but i had no other idea where to put it.)

Attachments

• Murloc and Naga Test (Version 1.5).w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.