• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murloc Gunner model (old model on Hive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edy

Edy

Level 9
Does anyone have it?
Kek.jpg

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Last active 2008, I highly doubt it.
Technically:
seruk was last seen:
Nov 17, 2011

Maybe, ask (use the report button) the admins to check if he has/had any pastebin link with it?

There's such a model in a StarCraft II map called Blizzard Enforcement. Maybe @kellym0 could extract it (assuming it's not protected or anything) and convert it to Warcraft III model extension format.

Edy

Edy

Level 9
Sadly ive never seen that one before so no i dont have it - even if it was a m3 file i still cant convert m3 to mdx files yet - only blp to dds files current can i do.

Ive never seen it in sc2 either though i could have missed it already - il look into it

If you can, please do, and if you find any other custom murloc models send me + rep hihi.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69

Edy

Edy

Level 9
If all else fails you could request someone to put a murloc near the gun of one of these models:
Goblin Mobile Turret
Goblin Tinker Turret Artillery
Goblin Tinker Turret Cannon
Goblin Tinker Turret Flamethrower
Turret

If you're referring from outside Hiveworkshop:
Murloc Golem
Murloc House
Murloc Hall

I liked it cuz it's wack/crazy lookin'. The turret isn't a must. The hall and house are fine but i don't use buildings at all in my map, myb a doodads. An the golem is buggy, the death animation causes parts of it to stick on nearby units (overhead I think). Other than that thanks for helping :)

donuts not very active so I doubt your gona get permission for the first one, the fifth one youd have more chance seems mike is indeed around. the ones by minimage you'd have some chance at permission too.

in starcraft2, id just make a site op and stuff a murloc there, itd take me 3 minutes....

perhaps you should take a chance and export a murloc geoset or 2 your self and start model editing edy, model edit in the name of the murloc god.

edit: ive never even seen the murloc golem that looks interesting. I like it.

I have seen the murloc house before but I dont really like it...

Ive never seen the murloc hall either, very interesting. I like that one too.

nice finds.... well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.