• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model: Gunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I would like a model of a gunner, it is for my Warrior Kings map, and I will include a link to that thread for more information on the project. I have included an Image of the gunner model I would like, but it doesn't have to look exactly like that... a helmeted armored riflemen with no cape would do... just as nicely(I have no idea if thats an easier). Pretty much the basic idea I want is a a armored riflemen with no cape. So please if you could do this It would be greatly appreciated and I would give credit in my map.

The Map thread: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=718557#post718557

Attachments

• gunner.jpg
    gunner.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 218
Level 5
I'm pretty sure some of you don't want to help me because you doubt the existence of my map and you don't want to make a model that will not be used and would go to waste. Well I am now including screenshots of my map to prove I do have one. So please if you could make that gunner model for me it would be appreciated.

WkShot.jpg

wkarmy.jpg

wkarmyfight.jpg

wkfarmshot_.jpg

Level 5
well when I'm basing it off a game it needs to look at least similiar(which I am basing it off a game)... and I've looked at the ones in the model section and they don't really fit what I want. But I guess your kinda right... worst comes to worst I don't get this done the game isn't ruined without that one model the map it self is pretty much done I'm just adding finishing touches to it and the model itself will just make the map look better. I hope someone will please do this model for me it will be greatly appreciated.

Level 7
What's the game which you want the model to came from? I will try to export the model. Or al lest try something about it, since the game look like 3D

Level 7
bad news, I can't get the model from that game.....the demo refused to work with me...sorry but I think you can use this one "http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=88980&prev=r%3D20%26status%3Dg%26page%3D6"

Status
Not open for further replies.