• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LORD OF THE RINGS MODELS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Here is a list of the models I need. It is pretty short.
-Dernhelm/Eowyn: I need Eowyn in the Rohirrim armor like when she battles the Witchking. It would be preferred if she wasn't wearing her helmet. Drago0n did an awesome job on the Eomer, and a modifying of that model would suffice.
-Denethor: This would work as a skin instead of a model. I just need Denethor similar to how he looks in Return of the King and my avatar.
(NO LONGER NEEDED)-Boromir: If anyone would be willing to make a skin for the Paladin model as Boromir, I would highly appreciate it. Please be sure to put the Gondorian Emblem on his cape, if you are interested in this. Thanks! That is all.

Level 7
There are many models already -Naz'gul, Sauron, pippin, frodo, sam, etc. just look in the list of models.

Level 4
I don't think anyone really cares about any of my requests, but I thought of another one to add. An Uruk-Hai Ladder (Like from Helm's Deep) would be really nice and greatly appreciated. Thanks for at least reading this.

On another note: 3.26ly, did you even read my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.