• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murloc buggy wrapping by default?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is it just me? (my warcraft)
Or do the Mur'gul Tiderunner/- Huntsman & Nightcrawler have all shitty unfinished wrappings? Clearly something went wrong here...

Attachments

• Murloc.png
    Murloc.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,232
Level 21
Is it just me? (my warcraft)
Or do the Mur'gul Tiderunner/- Huntsman & Nightcrawler have all shitty unfinished wrappings? Clearly something went wrong here...
I'm sorry for posting in a really old thread, but this could be useful to some people in the future.
So, those black parts on their shields always bothered me too. That problem isn't caused by their wrappings, but their textures(skins). It seems that they forgot to add alpha channel around their shields.
Here are all Murloc textures. I edited them, so that you could import them to fix this. The paths for those skins are also included in the attachment below.
attachment.php

Attachments

• MurlocTextures.zip
    369.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Murlocs.PNG
    Murlocs.PNG
    310.7 KB · Views: 957
Level 7
I'm sorry for posting in a really old thread, but this could be useful to some people in the future.
So, those black parts on their shields always bothered me too. That problem isn't caused by their wrappings, but their textures(skins). It seems that they forgot to add alpha channel around their shields.
Here are all Murloc textures. I edited them, so that you could import them to fix this. The paths for those skins are also included in the attachment below.
attachment.php
Can you throw it off in .mdx format?

Status
Not open for further replies.