• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murloc Huntsman Icon (Reputation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Yes, I know there's one created by UgoUgo but I need another icon of the murloc huntsman AND murloc tidehunter just in case.
It can be a screenshot, or a creation.
Thanks! (I don't like the current look of the murloc tiderunner, it looks so thin, and I already have an icon for the murloc nightcrawler)

Last edited:
Level 21
Do you accept edited Blizzard's icons or they have to be custom made? I just enlarged their eyes a little and recolored them. I'm hoping someone will do it better, because some of Blizzard's icons are weird.
Murlocs.JPG
I need another icon of the murloc huntsman AND murloc tidehunter just in case.
Did you mean Murloc Tiderunner?

Attachments

• BTNMurlocHuntsman.blp
    6 KB · Views: 73
  • DISBTNMurlocHuntsman.blp
    4.1 KB · Views: 75
  • BTNMurlocTiderunner.blp
    6.1 KB · Views: 70
  • DISBTNMurlocTiderunner.blp
    4.2 KB · Views: 72
Level 10
Do you accept edited Blizzard's icons or they have to be custom made? I just enlarged their eyes a little and recolored them. I'm hoping someone will do it better, because some of Blizzard's icons are weird.
View attachment 132159

Did you mean Murloc Tiderunner?

Sorry, I haven't played Warcraft for some months and have forgotten the names, you know.
Actually, it's a little blurry. Can you maybe fix that?
picture.php

If he doesn't respond, can someone make the request other than him?

Last edited:
Level 10
Sorry for the late response, but unfortunately i can't do anything about the bad quality. As I said before, I am waiting for someone to do it better, because i would find it very useful too.

Alright, thanks for helping though!
Anyone interested in helping out some dudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.