• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murder at the Mansion X

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map was old and didn't have much to work with.. so KREGORE took it over. Transformed it into a good map. It is much larger and has many new and interesting features. I am only an ideal thinker and am advertising his new creation.

Keywords:
Murder at Mansion, Mansion, Kregore's Lair, Murder.
Contents

Murder at the Mansion X (Map)

Reviews
03:04, 22nd Jun 2008 Ash: This claims to be a 'good map', although I can't really see any examples of that. The terrain is pretty bland and, in some places, repulsive; the sounds are horribly placed and make my ears want to bleed and, to top it all...

M

03:04, 22nd Jun 2008
Ash: This claims to be a 'good map', although I can't really see any examples of that. The terrain is pretty bland and, in some places, repulsive; the sounds are horribly placed and make my ears want to bleed and, to top it all off, there's the loading screen. 'KREGORE WANTS TO RIP YOUR SPINE OUT... FIND KREGORE AND RIP HIS SPINE OUT' says it all, really.

If I was to sum this map up in one sentience, it would go like this; it's trying to be funny, but really failing miserably. You've got leaking triggers, bad effects and sound that doesn't work and it rolls into one big ball of fail.

Although, for all intent and purpose, the map works; 1.54MB doesn't constitute a 5 minute game. With all these reasons in mind, I'm going to ask that you fix your map by making either a lot of changes, or starting from scratch. I'd be glad to help you anyway I can.

1/5 - Unapproved, getting the thumbs down from me.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Although your map is pretty self explanatory, please remember you HAVE TO write a short summery of what your map is, otherwise we'll reject it immediately.

I'll review it in a few minutes.

--Review--

This claims to be a 'good map', although I can't really see any examples of that. The terrain is pretty bland and, in some places, repulsive; the sounds are horribly placed and make my ears want to bleed and, to top it all off, there's the loading screen. 'KREGORE WANTS TO RIP YOUR SPINE OUT... FIND KREGORE AND RIP HIS SPINE OUT' says it all, really.

If I was to sum this map up in one sentience, it would go like this; it's trying to be funny, but really failing miserably. You've got leaking triggers, bad effects and sound that doesn't work and it rolls into one big ball of fail.

Although, for all intent and purpose, the map works; 1.54MB doesn't constitute a 5 minute game. With all these reasons in mind, I'm going to ask that you fix your map by making either a lot of changes, or starting from scratch. I'd be glad to help you anyway I can.

1/5 - Unapproved, getting the thumbs down from me.

Last edited: