• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multishot Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am trying to make my shotgunner have a scatter shot but he will only shoot one person at a time. Is there any ability or unit figuration I can easily change so he can shoot at least three guys?

Level 5
Do you want him to have a scattershot ability which shoots multiple ennemys one time or make him shoot at multiple enemies on every attack?

If you just want a scattershot ability: change fan of knives so it looks just like the unit's attack projectile and add the attack animation string

If you want him to attack multiple targets on every attack: use this passive missile ability of the human steam tank (forgot it's name)

Level 4
So I tried giving the shotgun item the flak cannon ability but it wont work. And so I tried putting the ability into the hero's normal abilities and that won't work. What do I do?

Screenie of ability
ability.png

Screenie of Unit
unit.png

Screenie of Item
item.png

Status
Not open for further replies.