• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multiple Effect Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Please someone could help me!I make an arena map with a lot of changes during warcraft normal gameplay.One thing I can't do.I want to make any item to have positive and negative effects.Positive is ok,but negative is not.For example one of the items is:Holy Herb...this item makes attack faster and idea for negative effect is to descrease damage of the hero when worn.Well I use Claws of Attack ability to descrease damage of the item, but the value is still integer and I can't write negative numbers...! PLZ HELP ME :(

Thanks!

Level 13
wow man im not sure..i looked around and maybe if you used triggers maybe something like
----------------------------------------------------
Event: Unit - A unit Uses an item

Condition: ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Holy Herb) Equal to True

Action: Hero - Modify Strength of (Triggering unit): Subtract 10
-----------------------------------------------------

That is the closest to what your looking for that i could find..hope it helps.
Also you can change the modification in the action from strength to agility or intelligence, i just used strength as an example.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Use a negative command aura that only targets "self" (the hero that has the herb).

For a positive buff, use a Endurance aura that targets self.

To make negative auras, go to File, Preferences, And click Allow negative real values on World Editor.

-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.