• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
i think phoenix fire can do it,
adjust the cooldown to 0.01,
dmg per sec to 0,
duration - hero and normal as you like (when the unit in the duration [having the buff], the phoenix fire won't fire it again)(you can take it as atk cooldown)

and dota nerubian is base on lightning orb effect and using searing arrow with 0 dmg.

Level 7
the most commonly used ability for multi attacks is barrage. it allows multiple attack types, where as pheonix fire is only magic damage.
although i dont know if barrage can be used while a unit is moveing. pheonix fire can but you can't choose the target, its random.
this may need triggers that run off of - ///event - when unit is given issue order move. /// condition - moving unit equal to *** ///action -issue order ability **** on unit within in X range equal to (here you can make a list for what it should lok for and in what order Ex: there is a peasant and a footman in range, it will always go for the footman before the peasant)///

i only use barrage becasue it can do everythng pheonix fire can and more.

Level 7
try consulting the trigger editor. if a unit has multiple targets with no icon for it, then what the did is they put the ability in a spellbook, gave the spellbook to the hero, and via triggers diabled the spelbook so you cant see it. try peheonix firet his way and modify it using triggers. kinda like what i sad before

unit is issued order attack - and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.