• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Multiboard Glitched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
hi , iv been working on a multiboard lately.

The multibord have game time and 3 teams.

1 row for 3 teams show total kills for that teams.

Than row below are player kills.

Actually i mess it up : when it start the game time appear half of time & Players aren't set good . i tryed to fix it up but im having headach

Since a multiboard is also big : mine have 6 trigger : there,s probably some that could been fix

so i would like help fixing it on the map here submited

Im pretty sure its prpobably an integer or a numbers . but im having headach working on it since idk ages maybe XD.... 2 heads better than 1!!

+ rep for helper and credits into the map :p

Attachments

• Multiboard Glitched.w3x
    83.8 KB · Views: 55
Level 17
Edit: Dude this is so confusing... Where did u get the idea to make 2 of the same trigger... no wonder it doubles! ur setting it for 2 numbers in 1 second on the same multiboard!

Edit: Okay i fixed ur timer, now it goes by 1's. Could you explain to me what is wrong with the players?

Last edited:
Level 10
Edit: Dude this is so confusing... Where did u get the idea to make 2 of the same trigger... no wonder it doubles! ur setting it for 2 numbers in 1 second on the same multiboard!

Edit: Okay i fixed ur timer, now it goes by 1's. Could you explain to me what is wrong with the players?

when i test it player are all wrong exemple

Its begin with player 2 and its end to player 15 when it should be player 1 to 12!

there is 3 team Means (1-4)(5-8)(9-12).

if im not wrong the row 13 suposed to be the 1st PLayer but when i test its said second players means its go 2 -15 and not 1-12

i dont knwo if u understand it good

sorry being late very busy this week :s

Status
Not open for further replies.