• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Multiboard Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well, here is my problem. My problem is that the multiboard does not show correctly. You can see problem in the attachment below. Is there something wrong with the triggers? Thanks to anyone who can help me. If you need more information, just tell me.

• MB Creation
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and (4 + (Number of players in PlayersPlaying)) rows, titled |cffff0303Hell|r vs...
      • Set Multiboard = (Last created multiboard)
        • Do Multiple ActionsFor each (Integer i) from 1 to (4 + (Number of players in PlayersPlaying)), do (Actions)
          • Loop - Actions
            • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 1, row i to Show text and Hide icons
            • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 2, row i to Show text and Hide icons
            • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 1, row i to 8.00% of the total screen width
            • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 2, row i to 8.00% of the total screen width
            • Set PlayerRow = (PlayerRow + 1)
            • Set PlayerColor = (PlayerColor + 1)
            • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row PlayerRow to (Colour[PlayerColor] + ((Name of (Player(PlayerColor))) + MB_endtag))
            • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row PlayerRow to (String(PlayerKills[PlayerColor]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to (Colour[0] + ([Team] + MB_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 1 to (Colour[0] + ([Kills] + MB_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 2 to (Colour[1] + (Hell + MB_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 2 to (String(TeamKills[1]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 3 to (Colour[10] + (Heaven + MB_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 3 to (String(TeamKills[2]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 4 to (Colour[0] + ([Player Name] + MB_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 4 to <Empty String>
      • Multiboard - Show Multiboard

Attachments

• Multiboard.JPG
    Multiboard.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 123
Level 20
  • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 4 to (Colour[0] + ([Player Name] + MB_endtag))
Column 1, row 4... Exactly what the Multiboard in the screenshot displays..

And your Column 2 Row 4 displays "Empty String", wich is "nothing".

The multiboard is doing exactly what the trigger says,.

Level 9
thats easy ;D

you set the row in the loop....good so far....but it loops from 1 to X and afterwards you set something else for row 1 to 4....so they get overwritten....just set the row variable before the loop to 4 and the problem is gone ;D

Level 9
you have to set the variable PlayerRow in front of the loop (right after
to 4...then everything will be displayed like it should.

Level 18
Well, I sort of did what you said and something happened. You can see what happen in the screenshot below. Btw, here's the new trigger. Thanks and +rep.

• Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and (4 + (Number of players in PlayersPlaying)) rows, titled |cffff0303Hell|r vs...
      • Set PlayerRow = 4
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to (Colour[0] + ([Team] + MB_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 1 to (Colour[0] + ([Kills] + MB_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 2 to (Colour[1] + (Hell + MB_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 2 to (String(TeamKills[1]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 3 to (Colour[10] + (Heaven + MB_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 3 to (String(TeamKills[2]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 4 to <Empty String>
        • Do Multiple ActionsFor each (Integer i) from 1 to (4 + (Number of players in PlayersPlaying)), do (Actions)
          • Loop - Actions
            • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 1, row i to Show text and Hide icons
            • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 2, row i to Show text and Hide icons
            • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 1, row i to 8.00% of the total screen width
            • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 2, row i to 8.00% of the total screen width
            • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row PlayerRow to (Colour[PlayerColor] + ((Name of (Player(PlayerColor))) + MB_endtag))
            • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row PlayerRow to (String(PlayerKills[PlayerColor]))

Attachments

• Multiboard.JPG
    Multiboard.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 109
Level 9
just let the trigger like it is in the first post and just add the line
  • Set PlayerRow = 4
like you did in the "new" trigger. nothing else...

EDIT:

here like this :

• MB Creation
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set PlayerRow = 4
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set PlayerRow = (PlayerRow + 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.