• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Multiboard Deathtimer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello,

and friend of mine needed help with a map and I made aworking Multiboard for him with kills/death lasthits.
So I got the idea of a deathtimer (on the mutliboard) and as far as I came it only worked for singleplayer and in multiplayer everthing was wrong. I deleted the trigger so I cant show it to you anymore. But can anyone please help me ? I tried it to do it with a Integer Array so it could be different for any player. MY last idea would be just to make a variable for any player, but I hope you got a better idea.

Thanks

Level 14
It was like this
undefined.jpg
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
waits do not work inside a loop
They do (loop block only, not a functional loop such as ForGroup etc), just it will execute sequentially as one excepts including the waiting between loop iterations.

Many times people actually mean to have 2 separate loop blocks with the wait in-between them.

That said you should be using a periodic trigger as GIMLI_2 suggest. This is because periodic triggers follow game time where as Wait (TriggerSleepAction internally) follow more real time and are quite inaccurate for the purposes of revive systems.

Level 17
something like that should work, its not perfect, but it should do it. You might need to change some things, because your playable slots are not 1-8 but 1-4 and 7-10, which is weird. I also didnt know where to get the respawn time

@dsg: interesting, didnt know that

Attachments

• Last Defence of Light Z [1.3].w3x
    6 MB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.