• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Need help in multiplayer multiboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey guys, long time from my last post :)
I started to try a multiplayer multiboard again but it sucks... I want to place it in a loop-IntegerA but it doesn't really work...
EDIT: I upload the full code if there is any problem... I tested something, and looks like the code works, but doesn't show the multiboard. I used a 0 Integer A(now X) and got a memory error as it should give in that case, so it should really work...
  • Init
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer X) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 6 columns and 20 rows, titled Skills
          • Set Abi_Table[X] = (Last created multiboard)
          • Multiboard - Hide (Last created multiboard)
          • For each (Integer B) from 1 to 1, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • PlayerClass[X] Equal to Necromancer
                • Then - Actions
                  • For each (Integer C) from 1 to 20, do (Actions)
                    • Loop - Actions
                      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row C to (Name of Necro_Abilitys[C])
                      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row C to (Name of Necro_Abilitys[(C + 20)])
                      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 6, row C to (Name of Necro_Abilitys[(C + 40)])
                • Else - Actions
          • Trigger - Run Loops <gen> (ignoring conditions)
          • Custom script: if ( GetLocalPlayer() == Player(( udg_X-1)) ) then
          • Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)
          • Custom script: endif
EDIT:I put a DEBUG message after the custom script, and it only showed me 1 time-so the custom script work... What's whit the mutliboard?
EDIT3: PROBLEM SOLVED! I'll write down the solution, so ppl can find it :)

Take "Custom script: if ( GetLocalPlayer() == Player(( udg_X-1)) ) then" and put it before the "Create Multiboard"! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.