• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multi Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
so im doing a hero siege as my project and theres a few things i just thought of adding but cant seem to find how to do them well heres the list

Triggers:

a command that when typed by red picks reds first character (and only reds first character) as Vasto Lorde Ichigo (thats the units name i might do Final Form Ichigo if i can get the model for it) i command -ivlf<space><space>

Getsuga Tenshou spell that goes from Ichigo's shikia (blue/white) release to his bankia (red/black) release

a thing for the ichigo shikia/bankia model transform with increased stats (cause i cant seem to figure out how to do that)

Models:

Any got Ichigo's final form (before the final getsuga tenshou) would love to get it for those who would mind making it

ichigo__s_look_from_decide___by_dark_khaos-d2yz655.jpg

A Cero (from bleach)

2659875081_c209df00ba.jpg

and
800px-Cero_Oscuras.jpg

for all thoughs who help thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.