• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MPQDraft v20060913

This tool originates from here

MPQDraft came about in the golden age of StarCraft modifications. It was designed to make it easy to load additional data into Blizzard games for modification assets (graphics, sounds, movies, maps, etc.). It eventually evolved into a generic framework for loading code modules inside target applications, one of those modules being the venerable MPQ loading plug-in.

MPQDraft is a universal binary and will run on both PowerPC and Intel Macs. It is able to target PowerPC CFM applications as well as PowerPC and Intel Mach-O applications, providing a comprehensive API for symbol lookup and patching.

MPQDraft uses APE Lite Copyright ©2002-2008, Unsanity LLC
http://www.haxies.com/ape/sdk/
Contents

MPQDraft 1.1 (Binary)

Reviews
22:33, 10th Mar 2008 Ralle:
Level 1
You're right about that, I defenitely don't need a self executing mpq, but I still want to know what it does!

Level 1
Divine Right Multiplayer Total Conversion is also the first ever Total Conversion to use Meta Data with SEMPQs, which besides working as flawlessly as regular Object Data manipulation methods, has a dramatically reduced file size for the Object Data.

Level 17
But you unless you have tried it you forget one thing, and that is that it screws up stringdata by and puts some strings into the wrong places in the main menu. So it makes the objectdata kinda override the GlobalStrings.fdf file, and this is not really good. So if you're using a custom globalstrings.fdf, i don't really recommend this method.. :/

Level 3
It the old Self Executing MPQ file generator that was popular back when Starcraft was still GOD. It can be used for games that used MPQ like Starcraft, Diablo 2, and Warcraft.

Level 1
so like where can i find a manual for this. or can someone explain exactly what this does and how can i use it. im new.