• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mozilla Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
It looks like the javascript you're using to display the information about the XPzip problem is preventing anyone using the default setting with Firefox from downloading. It'd probably be more user friendly if you placed that info text on the page, right above the link, perhaps in a different color, rather than popping up that text box.

Unrelated, but since we're talking about UI: it'd be nice if the links on any of the pages displaying all of the resources were actualy hypertext links rather than JavaScript redirects. I often want to open multiple links in different windows or tabs, but you're system forces me to keep using the same browser. This doesn't really hurt functionality--I can still get to the content--but there's no good reason for it.

Cheers, keep up the good work!

Heraklitus

Status
Not open for further replies.