• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moving Command Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Just got back into modding after reforged came out and trying to play around with the new UI features for a map.
I am trying to move the Command Buttons and succeeding but any action taken or new selection resets them and setting them every 0.03 seconds or so just makes them flicker.
Does anyone know of a solution to this? Thanks, code is below.
Also sorry I forgot how to properly display that.

Code:
For each (Integer TempInt) from 0 to 11, do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                And - All (Conditions) are true
                    Conditions
                        TempInt Not equal to 2
                        TempInt Not equal to 3
            Then - Actions
                Set VariableSet TempReal = ((Real(TempInt)) x 0.07)
                Custom script:   call BlzFrameSetAbsPoint(BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_COMMAND_BUTTON, udg_TempInt), FRAMEPOINT_TOPLEFT, udg_TempReal, 0.3)
            Else - Actions

For some reason that started with the release of fdf versions for command & item Buttons. Hence I suggest to move them by name instead of origin which doens't have this repos problem.
"CommandButton_0" to "CommandButton_11" each with createcontext 0.
"InventoryButton_0" to "InventoryButton_5" createcontext 0.
Lua:
TimerStart(CreateTimer(),0,false, function()
    for int = 0, 11 do
        BlzFrameSetAbsPoint(BlzGetFrameByName("CommandButton_"..int, 0), FRAMEPOINT_TOPLEFT, 0.05 * int, 0.3)
        BlzFrameSetAbsPoint(BlzGetFrameByName("InventoryButton_"..int, 0), FRAMEPOINT_TOPLEFT, 0.05 * int, 0.26)
    end
end)

Status
Not open for further replies.