• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

move order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi im trying to make a spell that triggers when a unit is ordered to move somewhere.. but i can't seem to get the correct order of "move"... when i write "move" in the order string it doesn't work, nor does it with "move to" what is the name of the move order?

thanks in advance :)

Level 9
i am so glad that i help ppls just with screen shot. It means so much for me that they can't read ahahahaha

Attachments

• dido_.jpg
    dido_.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 118
Level 9
I have problems with those conditions 2 try to use smart but any way, what your trigger is exactly becouse i know patrol don't work but for move i think works in some triggers. But like ppls say here " post your triggers so we can help you"
Edit: now we both have 139 posts

Level 5
i can't really post it since the map is on another pc.. so im unsure on how to do such a thing, anyway i can try to simply write it as clearly as possible

Unit - A unit is issued an order targeting a point

Unit-type of (Ordered unit) Equal to Test unit
(Issued order) Equal to (Order(move))

Move (ordered unit) to (target point of issued order)

Status
Not open for further replies.