• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mouth attached Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i need a sword that attach to mouth (the sword should not stick forward, it should be like the unit that has it has the grip in is mouth and the blade should go to either right or left) you could just change attachment and.(i cant do that) a katana like sword would be best:p :lol:

Level 25
What do you mean "no"? The very laws of physics dictact that it will fail as a weapon

Firstly, it would require one to hold a blade more commonly used for hands in ones mouth. Then, the only way I can see attacking with it is by swinging ones head around. That just won't work, especially not sideways

You'd have better luck with using greaves as a weapon. And they're legplates. Hell, an anchor or yo-yo would be a more effective weapon. At least they would be able to HIT the opponent

I'm sorry but I felt my reality had to come into this. Your request just fails to make much sense at all to me. A sword in the mouth is not a viable weapon in any combat situation I can think of due to the head and neck's limited capability of turning. Now, if you were some creature with an extremely flexable neck, then I could understand using a sword in the mouth. Otherwise, it just fails miserably and is an obvious target for punching in the face

Level 25
Well aren't you a lazy little person?

Read it. ALL of it. Understand why your idea is stupid

Understanding is the first step towards getting off your ass and doing a simple thing like rotating a model

But at least you DID read the part which said that it failed anyway

Oh, and it didn't take me that long to type up. My typing speed is fast. That was a lightweight rant compared to some of the things I've typed up

Level 3
I believe that Red Hairer wanted to make a "Santoryu" character based upon the samurai bushido style of 3 swords. I do agree that it would be useless, but hey it's not about having it to be useful. You just wanted the looks huh Red Hairer. I had the crazy idea as well, but I guess figuring no one would be able to use their time to make such ideas. :) :) :)

Level 45
whats next? u want a sword sticking out of the ass?
Useless but if your making or wanting a certain character that has that well know characteristic of licking those..tender..blood..drawing..ah..ever so good blades..why not use oinker winkles Vertex modifier tool and put it in the models mouth....but if your doin it for a unit like for him to equip the sword in hes mouth..lets just hope hes got no arms and is very good with hes neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.