• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weapons on back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm using an ability that will change the hero's equipment from a sword+shield to a Hammer+mace. I need attachments that will appear on the model for when they are unequipped.

I could use either for attachments, or two depending upon how they get broken up.

I'm looking for a sword and shield that is attached to the chest so they appear to be on the back. Sword can be at waist also, as if sheathed. It should appear as an unequipped shield.

I am also looking for a Hammer(the paladin hammer) and a mace attached to the back and side of the chest. The Hammer takes the Shield's spot and the Mace takes the waist/under spot.

So it would be Shield and Sword. Shield on back, sword at side/under shield.

And Hammer and Mace. Hammer on back, and mace at side/under hammer.

Much rep is to be had. Up to four times depending upon how many pieces of the attachment are done. Remember, the pairs don't have to be together since they can be attached separately. They just need to be Positioned correctly. The model to be used is a Dark Troll Trapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.