• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mountain Kings v1.01c

Mountain Kings

Created by DSanhueza
Synopsis
Pick a team and push enemy heroes off the cliff to win the game.

Map Info

The map is basically, a teamwork based mini-game, you have to push the enemy heroes off the cliff to kill them or also you can just right-click them to death.

Player red can choose between three CURRENT game modes:

Deathmatch:
On Deathmatch you will have certain amount of lifes to kill the enemy heroes, after you die, you will respawn in 15 seconds. 15 seconds is the default time to respawn on deathmatch, it can not be changed. When it comes to killing enemy heroes you can either push them off the cliff or just right-click them to death. Every hero has a knockback skill and blink, time to show off your sleight of hand!

Capture the Flag:
On C.T.F. you will have to reach your enemie's circle of power and steal the flag (item) and then bring it to your circle to score, on C.T.F. mode heroes respawn is set to 7 seconds by default. Buying wards and setting up traps for your enemies is always a good idea on this game mode. When you are carrying the enemy flag you will walk slower and won't be able to use your blink skill, you are not able to drop the flag until you score or get killed.

Kill the Carrier:
On Kill the Carrier mode you will be spawned automatically after the timer ends to the battlefield were you will have to battle to gain control of the "carrier". Carriers score a point every second for their team, once the team reaches the amount set by the player red then the team wins. The respawn time is set to 7 seconds by default.

Features

Its a simple mini-game, kill your enemies and all your allies and yourself will be rewarded! So this is supposed to be the features section but I am gonna switch it over to the important stuff to know, so here we go:
  • Push enemies off the cliff for instant death
  • Buy items to help you and your team mates
  • Use your spells wisely

About the map

A mountain is the place were the next big battle is going to happen, heroes from all over the world have appeared to claim themselves as the king of the mountain.

Screenshots

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Change Log

Fixed some bugs related to the sniper's long shot skill.
Fixed some minor terrain bugs

Added some eye candy below the mountain
Added 2 new heroes; Centaur Warchief and Shaman
Added a channeling effect to the Teleport Back ability

Added the Kill the Carrier mode
Added 2 new heroes; Drake and Winter Troll
Fixed some minor terrain bugs

Credits

Paladon, KelThuzad, kola, Frotty, FrIkY, Dark Hunter1357, JetFangInferno and the whole hiveworkshop.com community for being so goddamn resourceful and awesome!

Author's Notes

I had this map in my computer for a while now and lately my friends and I decided to play different kind of games so when I was going through my maps I came across this one and it got my attention, now I am really putting effort in making this map a high-quality map and really fun for everyone to play either by themselves or with friends.

-DSanh

Keywords:
mini-game, fun, stupid, push, mountain kings, lol, warcraft 3, hills, deathmatch, capture the flag, CTF, teamwork, friends
Contents

Mountain Kings v1.01c (Map)

Reviews
13:26, 1st May 2013 Orcnet: an aggressive game play and neat terrain! but you could make up a quest menu showing your updates, changelogs, and credits, overall recommended map

M

13:26, 1st May 2013
Orcnet: an aggressive game play and neat terrain! but you could make up a quest menu showing your updates, changelogs, and credits, overall recommended map

Level 5
If you could add more heroes it would be soooo much better because playing against myself is rather awkward sometimes and also more item collection!

I really liked it please dont thrash this out and keep on updating it, it has potential

Level 30
Finally, played this with my friend in DEATHMATCH and we have a great time playing. So here is my proper review:

Mountain Kings 1.01c Review
[+] Good Points:
-Good terrain. Is not flat, has proper doodads and destrcutibles.
-Many heroes to choose from and that is awesome!
-I just love the system that when you fall on a high palce such as cliff, you automatically die. Fits perfectly in the game.

[-] Bad Points:
-Well even it is a good terrain, it is someho empty at some point maybe mind adding some Blue crystals doodads.

[] Suggestions:
-Just some little terrain improvement
-My friend said that the Mountain King, Munil for him is imba. All his skills are all knockback that makes it easier to kill and the cooldown too are quite short.
Overall, this is really a fun game. I would like to rate this 4/5 and a +3 REP to you, buddy!