• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mount & Blade : Warband Viking Conquest Reforged Edition

Do you still play Viking Conquest Reforged Edition?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I just wanted to make a thread to discuss something about viking conquest re.
Not sure if you ever played it but i do recommand it.
I rarely play native m&b i always play viking conquest.
But the multiplayer has quite a small playerbase but still enough in my opinion.

So if you want to discuss something about viking conquest that just do it here.

My question is just why would people stop playing the game???
It's so awesome. :-(

You can buy everything you need to play it on these links;
Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest Reforged Edition op Steam
Mount & Blade: Warband op Steam

Level 11
I thnk Mount & Blade is quite a old game, like warcraft 3. But it still hadn't lost it's charm as it inspired many more games on the same combat mechanics like Mortal Online and the recently launched Tiger Knight: Empire War, which is in my opinion a great title and I recommend you try it out if you hadn't already. See, the player base on mount & blade may increase as they launch Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, as players would be curious about how the franchise started, and in my opinion Bannerlord will be the greatest title on the genre in a long time. Cheers!

Level 11
Well, there's a mod that can pretty much replace Napoleonic wars for warband. Its only single player at the moment, however.

Level 24
Damn, I didn't know there was a viking edition, I'll have to buy that when it goes on summer sale, shouldn't be more than 1-2 months at this point. Any excuse I can get to listen to "Swedish Pagans" I'll take.

Status
Not open for further replies.