• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Most D-Bag characters in gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi guys i wanna know who's the most annoying character in video games. In your opinion.
Mines are:
5.Laura - Silent Hill 2
4.Fake Crash - Crash Bandicoot series
3.Genn Greymane - World of Warcraft
2.Scissorman - Clock Tower
1.Zeus - God of War 2 (i know it's strange, but he's a big douche for me)

-Spyro from any of the games after the original studio sold it
-Cole Train is a bit of a douche and annoying from Gears of War, though he is a bit cool at the same time idk about this one.
-Amy from Sonic Series
-Pyramid Head, for what this guy'll do to you he definitely belongs here

-Your Rival/Friend/Whatever from the Pokemon series
-The stereotype of an evil scientist/military leader from many video games, like take Dr. Willy from the Megaman series.
-The fugly random pre-made "rockers" from both Rockband and Guitar Hero
-Bowser Jr.
-The occasional douche who complains how his whole team "sucks" when he has the lowest score/points/kills then eventually gets banned on a custom game on bnet
-The overcontrolling host on a custom game on bnet

Last edited:
Level 13
-Spyro from any of the games after the original studio sold it
-Cole Train is a bit of a douche and annoying from Gears of War, though he is a bit cool at the same time idk about this one.
-Amy from Sonic Series
-Pyramid Head, for what this guy'll do to you he definitely belongs here

-Your Rival/Friend/Whatever from the Pokemon series
-The stereotype of an evil scientist/military leader from many video games, like take Dr. Willy from the Megaman series.
-The fugly random pre-made "rockers" from both Rockband and Guitar Hero
-Bowser Jr.
-The occasional douche who complains how his whole team "sucks" when he has the lowest score/points/kills then eventually gets banned on a custom game on bnet
-The overcontrolling host on a custom game on bnet

Say what? Cole Train? Dude he's awesome, Baird though is a real pain in the ass.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That AI-thing in Portal. Glados or whatever she's called. Annoying is just the middle name.

Level 5
Mud from Gothic I (was a good character nonetheless, because he was supposed to be annyoing and he did his job well).

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Well that game would be quite boring without Glados making it interesting. She may be a douche, but shes the sort of douche you need to pull something off like that

If it wasn't for the voices in Portal, thereby including Glados, then I would maybe even play it. I mean how can you make so much annoying fucking noise in a game? So actually, my complaint is more to how annoying her voice is. I have no idea what she does. :D

Level 3
1 - The Rival from Pokemon Red ("Smell Ya Later Gramps!", and "I already caught ### Pokemon, what about you?")
2 - The Rival from Pokemon D&P (I found them to be ANNOYING.)
3 - Peppy The Hare from Starfox 64 (The infamous words, "DO A BARREL ROLL!")
4 - Slippy from Starfox 64 (She was just so annoying with her comments....)
5 - THE Most Annoying One -- The Evil Rival from Pokemon Gold. (He always pushes you out of his way, and when you infiltrated the Rocket Base, he somehow gets past the security you already fought through, then even though he saids he hates Team Rocket, he leaves you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.