• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Mort'D Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This is a video about the a poem written by Mort'D Arthur. It was created from the warcraft3 cinema where we used a program to record the cinema and add audio to it. The file was originally 500 MB but I converted it to .rmvb allowing it to be only a 100 MB file. So you'll need Real Player or something that'll play a .rmvb file to view it. We've edited it to look like a real movie and added some fake commercials and sponsors with it. Enjoy.

Please do not steal our work as we put it a lot of effort into making this video.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FA8M695S

Level 9
Hey it's me!! creyzi4zb12. I noticed u PM'd me last year about this. Sorry if I wasn't able to reply. I had some problems with class so I had to change my schedule a lot. I've been away in the editing business for quite a time now.
Newayz, I'm glad u wer able to create ur cinematic. I'll DL it and try to watch it.

Oh and BTW: The things u wanted me to do were too hard for me. I dunno, I'm suddenly not that confident in editing ryt now. But I'm, glad others were able to make it for u...cheers! for ur work.
Oh and can u post the movie in youtube?
BTW: Battle Royale 4 is now coming soon.

Level 1
Don't worry about it, it's all done now. Thanks for replying at least. Actually, I originally planned to upload it to youtube, but I think it has a limit of 10 minutes or so. The video itself is 15 minutes exact, so if anyone had a director's account and could upload it, that'd be great. :emote_grin:

Level 1
His name was Dirk, he was really helpful and his skill and more than I ever hoped for. I don't remember where I found him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.