• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] morphing abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll look at them thanks
edit:
  • Permanent
    • Events
      • Unit - Shaman 0000 <gen> Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Wolf Form
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace Shaman 0000 <gen> with a Dire Wolf using The new unit's default life and mana
      • Custom script: call UnitMakeAbillityPermanent(udg_unit, true, 'WolfForm')
Really?

Level 4
:p I tried with triggers because Skill didnt wokred
if you want your hero morph into wolf make sure you have a dummy hero. Change the model of dummy hero in what kind of model you want... NOTE: DUMMY HERO IS A REAL HERO NOT A UNIT. Add ability same ability on the original hero.. Then go to ability pallete search for metamorphosis then change alternate form in dummy hero and change the original form into your original hero then. Go to buffs pallete go change metamorphosis into your what name you want .. And you're done!

CONGRATULATION YOU SUCCESSFULLY MORPH YOUR HERO!!!

Hmm, I'm trying to make it work, but it doesn't. both units are heroes. Now I'm trying to make a demon form and what I get is:
when I activate metamorphosis it shows the summon bar that expires, but the unit does not transform. After this bar expires the unit transform into the demon with the same expiration bar. I set the hero duration to 120, and the normal duration to 0. What is wrong here?

I figuired out how to do it, but had to make morphing permament and two spells for moprhing.

Want to know, can (last created unit) or (last replaced unit) trigger function be used after morphing? Because the hero cannot have ready abilities in the object editor, only spellbook :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.