• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Morph bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
On my map i have some abiltys based on bear form from the druid of the claw.
Afer using the spells suddenly the mana of the unit is set to 0 and all spells from spellbooks disapear:cry:

I dont have any idea to solve the first problem yet...

I tried to remove the spellbookwhen morphing and add it again- but then all cooldowns of the spells in it are reseted- so you can spam some mighty spells by morphing...

And sometimes a unit dies when morphing.They just die... Dont know wy..

Can soeone help?

This would actually cause bug, but you never know: Are the normal unit form and the alternate one following each other regarding classification/ hero vs normal unit and do they both have the ability of morphing? Do they both have inventory? Just make sure they are the same in the core, you can make a copy of the original hero and modify it to the level of the desirable alternative unit-type. What comes to spell books, i really am not sure if they really work, have you tried that thread-tutorial called "The mysteries of Spell Book"?

Status
Not open for further replies.