• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

More Trigger Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
2 issues im having
* Trigger doesnt seem to work for some odd reason does the organization of a triggers action matter ?

* wondering how to make a trigger so only certain Leveled hero units can enter a certain Region

Hopefully I out this thread in the right place.

issue 1 :

k so i made revival triggers for 2 towns.
and i made it so when you pass one town revival point, the point of the town would save. so it worked for one town and the units revived at the town they saved in. The problem came when i made the second town i made the units go to the second town and set there revive point there, it still worked perfectly but then i wanted them to go back to the other town and save there revival point there. when i went to the other town it didn't save the town and the units just revived at the 2nd town again. Does it matter how i arranged the triggers actions? (the Groups are the towns). hopefully i explained it good enough.
untitled.GIF
^ i dont no how to do the reveal box ether sorry :p

Issue 2:

Simple Question is there a way so i can make a certain region only for certain lvled units to use.
or certain units with a certain amount of lvl ? probably a trigger. i was looking down and up the condition section and couldn't find anything for level

Level 26
Use TRIGGER & /TRIGGER (both in '[' and ']' brackets, in message editor it's "Wrap Trigger") for code paste.

lvled units means only heroes?
Eliminate the If/then/else with Do nothing, and use the one with multiple actions, leaving "else" alone.
If you can, post map, i will have a better look at it. Your explanation is wierd.

Level 13
For issue 1,it is damn messy,i can't know what are you talking about.
For Issue 2,inside the Conditions,it has a condition like this.
  • Conditions
    • (Level of (Triggering unit)) Greater than or equal to 2
For Issue 1 again,why you don't use unit enter region?

Status
Not open for further replies.