• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] more Heroes - exp reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i think its a simple question but i can't find an answer.

If i play alone i get 20 exp per kill, if some other hero is nearby we both get only 10 exp, how can i change that so everyone gets the full 20 exp?

Level 6
ok i found out what you have to do its a simple gui trigger
  • Hero XP Gain
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Entire map)
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Hero - Make (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Heroes gain 100.00% experience from future kills

Level 3
nope that also doesnt work, the thing is you get half exp if you are near another hero and if there are even more then 2 heros on the same spot the exp are even more reduced, this is standart on a WC3 map but i dont know how to "neutralize" this so everyone gets full exp together

.KC

.KC

Level 8
Hmm it might be possible in some way. If it isnt, you can set the heroes XP Gain rate to 0, and the create a costum XP system like:

Event:
Unit Dies

Condition:
Unit type(dyingUnit) == bla bla

Action:
Add x amout of xp to KillingUnit

Tell me if you want/need help with a system like that. But its really simpel to make, so I think you can do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.