• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moonlight

Another Sword, This one, I think it's my best weapon, For now... :)

*Update: MT-Big
*Update: New Animated Texture

Because of the moderator opinion, I create the second version:
This was the first:
moonbreaker.jpg

Well, I put the screenshot of tne new version:
ingamee.jpg

Actualization 1: Ok, in the right position*

Keywords:
Moon, Break, Sword, War, HQ, KayS, MT-Big, Moonlight,
Contents

Moonlight (Model)

Reviews
16:55, 11th Dec 2010 anarchianbedlam: You could probably simplify it to remove some of the polies, or at least get rid of the whiskers on the handle that wont show up ingame. The bottom tip of the handle needs some UV wrap work too. After that it...

M

16:55, 11th Dec 2010
anarchianbedlam: You could probably simplify it to remove some of the polies, or at least get rid of the whiskers on the handle that wont show up ingame. The bottom tip of the handle needs some UV wrap work too. After that it should be approvable

I'm still not entirely happy about the wrap on the tip of the hilt, but i guess that will be covered up by hands mostly. So, changes made, resource approved.

Level 1
i think it does not fit right....the character holds in an odd manner...the sword should not be held horizontally...i think ^_^ peace....anyway.. i tested it..^^

Level 3
AWSOME
Designe but the Texture looks a bit Cartoon... if you look at the ingame pic it looks pretty Different than that villager and the ground by graphic :) Still awsome and it's even so awsome that ill give +Rep :goblin_yeah:

I really think the blade is a bit overdone. Scale the edges down a bit, so that it looks more like a usable sword than a torture device for ripping people's insides out. After all swords are for quick slicing.
Man, I can't handle this Moonlight sword, every time I use it, it gets stuck inside of someone and I have to spend 20 seconds pulling it out of them because it gets caught on their insides, and pulls them out
4/5 from me!