• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moo Moo vs Centaur v1.1 : Tag of War

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info & Description
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map Created By: x3pt & The Hunter_Demon
Map Idea by:json
Presented by: json
Version: 1.01
Date: 1/9/2009
Moo Moo vs Centaur v1.1 : Tag of War
Ten years past Moo Moo & Centaur Khan are now great leaders of their own gangs the Bloods gang led by Moo Moo and the Crips gang led by Centaur Khan. Choose from 66 unique abilities in a strategic battle. a gang fight!
Credits
-www.epicwar.com
-www.hiveworkshop.com
-www.MooPortal.com
Web Sites
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Moo_moo
http://www.mooportal.com for (Moo Moo Generation X Map)

Keywords:
Bloods, crips, hero, moo, moomoo
Contents

Moo Moo vs Centaur v1.1 : Tag of War (Map)

Reviews
13:24, 13th Jul 2009 PurplePoot: It doesn't seem that you're the author of this (original content only). If you are and instead it's a battle.net name difference, please send me a PM and I'll sort it out.

M

13:24, 13th Jul 2009
PurplePoot: It doesn't seem that you're the author of this (original content only). If you are and instead it's a battle.net name difference, please send me a PM and I'll sort it out.