• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monthly News???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Ok, I have notice for a long time that there is no monthly news about the latests like what Vengeancekael does the best: Project Spotlight, Best Maps, Models, Skins, Icons and more... I really want it back so everyone can get updates each month.

...P.S... - I am very sorry If I am at the wrong thread to post this, incase, of wrong thread, please move it.:thumbs_up:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
The news batches? Any more bureaucratic work becomes boring eventually, so Vkael probably's done releasing them. I too grew tired of the hassle that it was making them every other month. Then again, I didn't receive a tenth of the praise he gets with his (lack of appreciation for the hard work is also what set me off from keeping the reports forum organized early last year).

Level 37
The news batches? Any more bureaucratic work becomes boring eventually, so Vkael probably's done releasing them. I too grew tired of the hassle that it was making them every other month. Then again, I didn't receive a tenth of the praise he gets with his (lack of appreciation for the hard work is also what set me off from keeping the reports forum organized early last year).

Just like you grew tired of making them I grew tired of praising the great job you did. But once again, it was every time awesome to read the news of yours. I'm glad Vkael continued your legacy. If he stops, I hope someone else will continue.

I never stopped ;P
Yes I have had it up to here with making them, but the 2012 News Batch has been done for a month now, but I still require the best models & skins of 2012, I can't make that list myself, I'd need the respective moderators to do it.
And because of that the January News Batch is also being delayed >_>

Level 14
In my opinion Kael is the guy who brings most life to the site. He puts a lot of time and work into it and we all appreciate it.

*bows*

yea he totally brings life into the chat with all his whining and blabla
pinguin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.