• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monkey

Behold a Monkey! (or perhaps Chimp) Either way, behold and bask in its apey glory!

This is designed to be a critter. It has no attack animations, but what it lacks in vicious killing potential it makes up for in pure... Monkieness?

Anyway Enjoy

Keywords:
Monkey, Chimp, Ape, Prime Ape, Zoo, Animal, Critter
Contents

Monkey (Model)

Monkey (Model)

Reviews
21:55, 2nd Jan 2013 -Grendel: very useful as a critter and nice low filesize too.

M

21:55, 2nd Jan 2013
-Grendel: very useful as a critter and nice low filesize too.

Level 10
Aww this is kind of adorable, I will give proper feedback on it once I have tested it. Plus your description made me giggle.
Edit: It works fine ingame a few things though, the head detaches a bit from the body on the death animation. You might want to try to find a better suiting death sound, the child's sound is too human. Also you need to remove the unused villager child's texture from the model.

Last edited:
Level 21
Can you do one with the Mountain Giant? :p
Besides that, I think I find this very adorable though. OwO..
The murloc one to be honest looked creepy. :/

Level 8
I replaced the death sound and removed the extra textures, however I couldn't figure out a way to keep that gap from forming between the head and torso upon death, but as its only really for a moment and the model is meant to be tiny, I think it may be a minor issue.