• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] modifying armor,attack speed...etc with trigger actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How can I modify armor, attack damage, attack speed, hp regeneration and mana regeneration by using triggers

Level 8
Ya, or if you don't feel like dealing with WEU, you can always use spellbooks and abilities combined. This lets you edit armor, stats, sight range, and a number of other things with minimal trigger involvement. You have only to add the abilities and set the levels of the abilities through triggers for most of these...

Level 8
http://www.wc3jass.com/viewtopic.php?t=202 this can edit armor, hp, mana or damage of a unit.

While this *is* a very useful resource, there are a couple things that I would like to touch upon. Take no offense, as I intend none:
A. This is a GUI section. That system is, if I'm not mistaken, entirely JASS.
B. As the thread starter asked a question such as this, it can be assumed that that he has relatively little experience with even GUI triggers, so the simplest effective solution is probably most beneficial to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.