• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern Warfare v1.3d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This shooter is about a team of marines whose goal is to reach a amount of kills set by the host at the beginng of the game. The game contains 'Teamdeathmatch', 'Deathmatch' and 'Capture the Flag'. You can reach the game's goal by using weapons, grenades and seperate special items. Use the terrain for your profit. I am a german mapper and tried my best to write good english tooltips and descriptions.

Features:
- 14 completley different weapons
- 5 other items
- Weapon System
- Missle System
- PhysiX System
- Units can lay down
- awesome terrain
- 3 different gamemodes
- nearly perfect balance

*NEW*
- Credit bug fixed ( kof_banan added to credit section )
- Frostblaster speed increased to 1200
- Lay Down Bug Fixed ( There was no avoid chance )
- Some items/weapons balanced
- I fixed a bug that made that 'Mark Target' didnt work
- New Weapon ( Pulse Rifle )
- some minior changes

I hope you'll have fun with my map ;)

Keywords:
Shooter, Modern, New, Age, Weapons, Houses, Arena, Team, Capture, the, flag, team, death, match, sniper, waefare, battle, freaks, city, landscape, fo
Contents

Modern Warfare v1.3d (Map)

Reviews
17:53, 3rd Aug 2009 Linaze: Quite good terrain. There are a few flaws, however, such as several green buttons and the fact that when I shot, no shoot animation was played, which looked very odd. Also, the entire shooting system was rather dull...

M

17:53, 3rd Aug 2009
Linaze: Quite good terrain. There are a few flaws, however, such as several green buttons and the fact that when I shot, no shoot animation was played, which looked very odd. Also, the entire shooting system was rather dull, having to aim every time you shoot. A much better system would be that it automatically fires in the unit's direction each time you press the hotkey for "shoot". Another thing I noticed was that if you dropped a weapon, it was gone, I accidentally dropped my first weapon and had to move around without a weapon looking for one. I suggest making so that whenever you drop a weapon, it isn't removed. All in all, the map is in need of polishing and a new shooting system, and it also wouldn't hurt to add some screenshots (in hidden tags) to the description to make it look more appealing. This gets Rejected until updated for now, but work on the things I mentioned and I'm sure this could be approved.

Edit: This map isn't compatible with the new patch, so that needs to be addressed as well.