• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello Guys!

:fp: I'm just thinking if anyone has to make a chinook hellicopter and a robotic weaponry like the Starcraft "Goliath" I wish there would be a goliath with different skins and styles.. :grin:

:fp: I'm also thinking that if anyone has to make a tribike [a robotic bike found in the wargames game] even a nicer rocket model for a hellicopter side-rockets... If it is also possible, I wish there would be nice projectile cannons for a tank.. the cannon tower's projectile is too common...

:fp: Thanks guys and I hope more creators will come!!:grin:

Level 23
You seem to be new around here and I just want to give some short advice.

Creating a skin is hard work, so is a model, animating it is even harder.
Because of this point, mostly noone will help you with this request if you don't give more informations, like pictures, why you need it, what it should look like and can do, etc.

SO I would suggest you, giving more informations to be succesful with this thread.

Anyways, welcome!

Level 2
I'm sorry but some of the projectile of rockets in hive has a name which is hard to find..

anyways, thanks for the link..:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.